Sunday 31 December 2006

Day 3 - New Year Eve

Good news with Abigail the doctors are very pleased with her, her Jaundiced is improving and the infection is under control but she has another 3 days of drugs then another day make sure she is ok coming of the drugs before hopefully coming home. Lorna is going through mixed emotions today (although day 3 suppose be the worse) but by end of today was a little brighter and slightly more mobile. As for Dad he doesn't know yet.. in fact struggling to know what day it is after sitting in hospital 12 hours a day... why are the wards so hot and stuffy? and why are the seats so uncomfy? Anyway signing of now as I need my beauty sleep.. yes I know its not working!

3 comments:

andrea said...

Congratulations and best wishes to you all. Glad things are slowly getting better for lorna and baby abigail. Please pass on my best wishea to both families.
please send me details of ward and home address so can post goodies.
ps ste get some rest your gonna need it!!
love and prayers
Andrea xxx

screammi99 said...

Hello, Pete here or Uncle Pete as I'm now becoming more popular known by.
Do you know all the people that have left comments? and who are val n dave who welcomed abi into the family because val n dave aint part of my family infact I've never heard of them.
Anyway thought I'd give you a macy update he enjoyed watching the match today and especially enjoyed Stevie Gerrards goal. he's also come up with a new game it's called steal uncle Pete's bed and go to sleep game.He has also asked me to ask you the following can you give him and me more of a mention on your webpage and when he comes home can he have some sausages and ham please.He was going to leave his own comment himself and ask you but he couldn't reach the keyboard.
I'm happy that abi or should I say mini lorna is back in the ward with you and hope your all home very soon.I gave macy abi's vest to sniff at and he didn't chew it so I think that's a good sign for when your all back at home together.
Anyway bye for now I'll see you soon.
It's time for me and macy to have some dinner.
Bye bye

Pete

Will said...

Congratulations Ste.

Abigail looks lovely, and we're glad things are looking brighter for her.

Hope to see all 3 of you soon,

Debbie & Will