Wednesday 16 January 2008

update


Me and daddy haven't been well Daddy's been off from work and had to go to the doctors last week and went back on Monday. He still not better but is better than he was. I had a cold and cough and felt very grumpy and tired, and just wanted to cuddle with Daddy. I am feeling better now apart from my gums hurt and Mummy says i got to go to see the nurse tomorrow for my injections. Mummy has been busy looking after me and Daddy and going to work she was very tired, but so far managed to carry on.


Mummy says I'm back to my cheeky self, i got into trouble last night Macy was lying nice and quietly but i spotted he was on the remote controls and i wanted them so i shuffled over to him and pushed him so he moved. But mummy was not very happy with me and took the controls away.

No comments: