Wednesday 17 September 2008

News

About a month ago i blogged about my auntie who had to have a mastectomy she has been doing well and staying with her elder sister my auntie Ann so that there younger sister only had to visit one house to look after them. She has been doing well and we were planning to visit them next weekend. But tonight when my mom phoned to see how they were there was no reply so she tried there sister and my Auntie Ann has had a fall and is in hospital we think she has broken her hip and they are keeping in. While she is fairly well for her age a fractured hip in your eighties is still a big thing to cope with so we wait for more news. They are not actually my aunties but my moms cousins but i have always called them auntie and since my nan passed away i they remind me of her with my auntie Dora being the kind side of my nan and auntie Ann the fun side of her. In fact mt auntie Ann grew up with my nan as she was the 5th of 7 girls and auntie Ann was the eldest of my nans eldest sister. So right now were praying that Auntie Ann is ok and Auntie Dora and Elsie are able to look after her.

No comments: