Saturday 4 December 2010

Hopes and Fears

Went to Speke hall with the songsters tonight. And it had the purpose of making it feel like christmas, and bringing back memories. We sang o little town of bethlhem and aa always it reminded me of our wedding. But i came back yet again to the line that says all our hopes and fears of all the years are met in thee tonight. Which was the reason i chose it for our wedding but it made me think tonight. on my wedding day i had lots of hopes not any fears as i knew i was marring my true love and i had no doubts about us. I guess as i look back a lot of those hopes have come true and i knew we have been very fortunate as we have too healthy beautiful gorgeous children and a mad dog. There are regrets at times that dad did not get to spend longer as a grandad. My life with ste has been amaising and even throught the bad times he has been my rock. As we come up to our fifth anniversary and face a new year i do have some fears about the future not to do with us but to do with worries of bringing the kids up and jobs. But i knew that with ste and my firnds and family by my side and god. That things will be ok

Infact those hopes i had have been more than meet.

No comments: