Thursday 3 May 2007

Auntie Vals Shop!

Cant get on my own blog these days, Abi is always on it (ok Lorna does help her sometimes).

Anyway had a great day today in the lakes, decided have a day out since the weather was so nice and I have a few days of before I start my new job next tuesday. First we went to Kirby Lonsdale, had lunch then spent a couple of hours mooching around, never been before (well dont remember anyway), not pram friendly and wouldnt like to go when its busy but really enjoyed it. Then went to Bowness where I couldnt believe my eyes and had to take a photo - Val has branched out into catering!


We then carried on to Newby Bridge (nothing there) trying to find somewhere to eat. Eventually we ended up in Kendle where I set my sat nav to find the nearest chippy and it didnt let me down, found the "The Wee Chippy" in middle of a housing estate - was very nice too!




Here are some pictures of us whille we were out.



2 comments:

Gem's Blog said...

Wow! My mummy is famous! I wonder if her cakes are as good as the ones my mummy bakes on a Tuesday!

X

Cheeky Ste said...

Not sure we didnt sample them but does she grow her the potatos for there as well