Saturday 12 May 2007

Birthdays

It has been a busy weekend it was my uncle Peters and my cousins Mellisa birthday on Friday. Me and Mummy sorted things out for a party at my house for uncle peter on Friday and then i went to Mellisa party on Saturday.

I helped Mummy put up the decorations and the balloons and i said uncle peter had to have a party bag. Mummy said ok but she only had clear bags no party ones. Uncle Peter didn't like it when mummy took pictures of him but she carried on anyway Uncle peter took some of me and Macy. I think he enjoyed his party i will show you the pictures soon.

It was fun at Mellisa's because my other cousins were there as well mummy and daddy had some party food but all i got was carrot and some apple and pear. They said i can have cake at my party but not sure when that is!!!!!!!

No comments: