Friday 1 June 2007

Holidays

Its been a week since we got back off our holidays so here is what we got up to.


Monday

Last night when i was in bed i heard mummy and daddy packing the car, Mummy kept saying it wouldn't all fit but Daddy kept trying and trying and eventually accepted it wouldn't all fit so sorted some bits to stay behind. The car was so full Grandma and uncle Peter had to come and collect macy as there was no room to get him and his stuff in the car. Macy was staying with them while we were away. When Mummy put me in the car i was surrounded by stuff. I decided to sleep all the way there.
We stopped at a place called York, and spent the afternoon there. Here is a picture of me and Mummy outside York Minster.

and one of me enjoying the view. We then carried on to Scarborough and again i slept. Once we got there we met up with Auntie Carol, Uncle Paul Ben and Beth. Here are some pictures of me and Beth in the Caravan.

Once we had arrived and were unpacked we all went out for something to eat. The Caravan was nice but the bedrooms were small so Mummy put me in there bed when it was bedtime but when i woke up i was in the lounge in a cot.

No comments: