Monday 18 June 2007

Fathers Day - Busy day

Yesterday was a busy day it was daddys special day. After i had my bottle i was cuddling with mummy and daddy, and i kept tapping mummy to remind her to get daddys presents out. He had a card off me one off macyand one off mummy. We had brought him a bag for his laptop a tshirt a cd off mummy a book and photo frame to the best daddy of me and his favorite present a dvd of fraggle rock. Then we went to see grandad and take his present and card. After that we all went to my second cousins Jasmines christening and Party.

Then in the afternoon we went to the Army, i got a present and i thought it was because it was fathers day but Mummy explained that it was a sunday school prize for going to the army. Its a nice book with a babys face to chew on top. Mummy was a bit sad and got upset when she wrapped up grandads present i think she was missing my other grandad so i made sure i was extra good and gave her lots of smiles.

No comments: