Sunday 22 July 2007

Harry Potter - Day

When daddy had given me my bottle he got dressed but not in his work clothes, which i thought was unusual cause he only gets up early when in work. Then mummy was awake Even more unusual. Then daddy went to the shops and came back with a book for Mummy. Mummy said it was harry potter day. Not sure what she meant but she read a lot but daddy shouted at her cause she read the last chapter first. But she did manage to finish the book before bedtime . I think she enjoyed it cause she started to read it again.

We also went to a party it was my second cousins Loren but my aunties and cousins were there and nanny and granddad so i got lots of cuddles off people and got to stay up a little bit later than normal. There was a play area that my cousins went in but mummy says i was too small. But i did get some of mummy and daddys nice bread to eat.

No comments: