Wednesday 4 July 2007

Post


When we all got in tonight mummy said i had post but daddy thought she was being silly but she wasn't. Nanny and grandad had sent me a postcard from there holidays. As mummy was reading it to me i took it off her to have a good look at it or maybe throw it on the floor

That's is my favorite game at the moment picking up things and dropping them. We had visitors at the weekend they were very nice and gave me lots of smiles. They were from Cardiff, Cardiff canton songsters had come to visit and we had two of them staying with us. I enjoyed it when they played the timbrels i liked watching the ribbons. Mummy said they would have to buy me one when i got bigger but daddy says he has one i can have but mummy said it wasnt a proper one.

macy was in trouble tonight, mummy was having her tea and he grabbed a piece of her pizza and trie to pull it off her plate i thought it was funny but mummy didnt so he got locked out but that meant i got all daddys attention.

No comments: