Saturday 4 August 2007

wedding

Mummy and Daddy took me to a wedding, it was there friends Claire and Ian. Mummy and Daddy were all dressed up and looked very nice Mummy had a nice necklace and bracelet on which i wanted to play with but she wouldn't let me, and they both had pretty flowers but they wouldn't let me near them although i did manage to get at mummies in church before daddy stopped me. i had a nice dress on but mummy told me to keep it clean and to keep my shoes on but i managed to take my shoes off then i was sick. So my dress colour changed. it was a nice wedding though there was lots of flowers and pretty dresses. And i enjoyed the music at the party afterwards. Nanny and grandad were there as well so i got to spend some time with them as well.


Here is a picture of me all nice and clean before we went out do you like my new dress, mummy brought it when we were on holiday.

1 comment:

Heather's place said...

You all look lovely and I like your hair on bad hair day.

Love
H