Monday 1 October 2007

Holiday Update

Saturday


I went to bed as normal but mummy said we were off on holiday in the morning i didn't now she meant so early!!!!! Because when i woke up i wasn't in my cot but in my car seat at Nanny and Grandad and daddy was attaching something to the back of the car. He said it was grandads caravan and we were staying in it for our holidays. We then set off mummy put a DVD on for me to watch but i soon fell asleep. When i woke up it was breakfast time and we stopped for breakfast.


Then we set off but i was a bit bored so we stopped so daddy could get my toys from the caravan, i was then quite happy till dinner time. When we stopped for dinner i got a balloon which we had fun playing with i then watched a bit more DVD and fell asleep. And when i woke Mummy said we were there not sure where but it seemed nice. Daddy and mummy sorted some stuff out and then i got to go in the caravan. Here is a picture of me with mummy when we arrived




It was very warm when we got there so we all got changed and headed for Wolacombe.







No comments: