Tuesday 23 October 2007

News

Mummy not been very well so its been quiet at home. (well that's what daddy said when she lost her voice) So we haven't done much. I went to see grandma and uncle Peter on Saturday, Uncle Peter played with me even though the football was on football he was very pleased because Liverpool won. We had a quiet day on Sunday as we stayed in apart from going to see Nanny and Grandad but we were not long cause me and Daddy wanted to watch f1 it was very exciting but sad as my fave Lewis Hamilton didn't win. Macy's been naughty he has been barking a lot so he keeps getting locked in but Mummy says it not his fault as fireworks keep going off. Mummy had an ice lolly to help her sore throat but i kept taking it off her as i thought it tasted nice it was also nice on my gums.

No comments: