Friday 28 December 2007

Birthday Girl




Mummy says I'm a little girl now. I'm one today, when i got up this morning mummy and daddy had put balloons and banners up and there were presents and cards waiting for me.
Mummy and Daddy had also made a card and sent it to cebbebies for me. So we watched the first birthday slot and no sign, the second comes on after big cook little cook and as that's my favorite my cards was a big cook little cook card they thought it might be on then. So we watched and card after card came and no sign then the very last card was mine. I think mummy and daddy were more excited than i was.


After lunch and my nap mummy and daddy got me ready for my party. It was a family part with fancy dress optional as it was a big cook little cook theme me and daddy dressed up can you guess which is which.






I had fun opening presents and playing then mummy had done a scrummy birthday tea. She had made some things of big cook little cook and also had done jelly for daddy.



Then mummy lit the candles on my cake and everyone sang to me











No comments: