Tuesday 25 December 2007

My First Christmas

I woke up as usually this morning and had my bottle. But mummy said it was Christmas and Santa had been. Daddy wanted to get up as he said he would be getting extra presents as he had been so good but mummy said he would be on the naughty list as he was so cheeky, and he could wait till it was time to get up. I went back to sleep as normal and when i woke up it was time to get up for breakfast.


Why i was having breakfast Grandma and uncle Peter arrived with lots of parcels. After we had finished breakfast, Mummy passed everyone parcels from under the tree and we started to open them. Here i am having fun with the tags and paper. And opening presents with help from Uncle Peter.








After everyone had opened presents mummy and daddy cleaned up all the paper and i had played with some of my new things. Mummy and daddy let me opened presents that other people had given me. Thank you to everyone who was kind enougth to give me something. I had some lovely things. I then was felling tired so Mummy put me down for a nap.




When i woke up there was yet more presents when i got to explore the contents of my Santa sack and stocking. Macy also got to open his presents and see what was in his stocking although we got confused and i wanted to play with some of his toys and he wanted some of mine.







Then i got to play with my toys Uncle Peter built my garage for me. Then we had dinner and everyone was wearing silly hats they tried to give me one but i threw it away. I got to try some sponge and custard as a treat. After dinner i had to go back for another sleep as Mummy and daddy said we were off to see nanny and Grandad but the whole family was going to be there as well.

No comments: