Sunday 23 March 2008

Easter

Happy Easter.

I Have been a lucky girl and received lots of nice presents. I had a spot book and a little pink bag and a Easter egg with my name on, off mummy and daddy. I brought daddy an egg with his name on and mummy brought him some chocolate as well, and we brought mummy a Easter egg from lush that is made of bath goodies with more inside it smells very nice, but best of all its not bad for her as mummy cant have a lot of chocolate.

We have had a busy day today we have been to the Army where i had lots of fun shuffling round. We had our lunch there which was yummy. I met another new friend today as there was a new baby at the army today.

Then we went to visit nanny and grandad i had lots of fun playing with my cousin Beth. Then we came home and i got to open my presents her i am with everything i got.


mummy says i am a lucky girl. While i was having my picture taken Macy decided he did as well so here we both are.

1 comment:

smiler said...

Wow you lucky little girl!
Looks like you have been spoilt this Easter chokies all round i bet.
and wants all these new exciting things looks like you've found your feet.
How are you feeling about your new brother or sister, i guess you'll be really excited someone you can get up to lots of mischief with i'm sure.
well i've looked at spuds blog and looks like it's having lots of fun and planning lots of new adventures, and hopefully when it comes along auntie rach will be able to come and spoil you both more often.
Well i miss my cuddles on a Sunday i hope they come back soon.
give cuddles to mummy and daddy and spud too. oops i wonder who i've forgot ...................... Mackie how could i forget, i will have to come and see if my toes are still entertainment.
well big hugs and kisses
love
auntie rach