Monday 3 March 2008

Mothers Day




I had a lovely day yesterday thanks to Ste and Abigail who made me feel very special. When we got up yesterday morning there was a lovely bouquet of flowers waiting for me cards and a teddy that said best mummy which Abigail gave me then promptly took back to play with. Ste as usually said sorry i didn't get you much but the fact that he takes the time to think about it and prepare is all i could want. (apart from the fact he had got me more than enough) As i said to him that the fact that i am a mummy and soon to be again is all i could want especially at times i thought it would never happen so today as well as a day to think about mothers and the love they give us for me is one to count the blessings i have, and to say thank you to God for providing me with all i have.

No comments: