Thursday 25 December 2008

Christmas day

After mummy and daddy both woke up Mummy came downstairs to put the turkey in the oven and to do some jobs she brought my toast upstairs which is strange as they wont normally let me have my breakfast upstairs. Then they brought me up they said we were going to see if Santa had been. When we got down there was new toys by the tree and our sacks had things in them. I started playing with my new doll which was waiting in her cot, then Uncle Peter and grandma arrived with presents and daddy helped me open them Uncle Peter brought me a keyboard which i loved. Mummy passed out presents from under the tree there was things and paper everywhere. Mummy and Daddy opened there's as well mummy liked the pink pj off me and the blue ones off Sam and her earrings off daddy. Daddy liked all his but especially his daddy socks and pen and the calender mummy had done with pictures of us.


After a bit Sam woke up and after his bottle he joined in the present opening after we had opened presents mummy got me dressed and when i cameback down i was able to explore my Santa sack. After a bit i got tired so i went for a nap when i woke up dinner was ready. I particularly liked the Christmas pudding when we had finished daddy took mackie for a walk and mummy tided up. Then we got ready to go to Nanny's and grandads where we opened the presents of Auntie Linda and Auntie Julie and nanny and grandad. We had a nice tea and then came home. Before bed mummy brought in the presents off all my other aunties and uncles and friends. After i went to bed mummy and daddy and Sam finished opening there gifts. Me and Sam just want to say thank you for all the great things we received.

No comments: