Wednesday 3 December 2008

Christmas shopping

Mummy and Daddy went out today on there own, Mummy said they were going to do the Christmas shopping. They don't think i know but not sure why they need more when my wardrobe is already full of things. I think they had a good day they came back with lots of bags but daddy a bit annoyed about the parking as it was just over the time it went to the highest charge. But he was pleased that he went to the Christmas markets. Me and Sam had a good day as well. I think daddy is done know apart from one present off his list and some things for mummy. And mummy is ok apart from a couple but has only got to go and get them. As for me well i think I'm finished but best check with daddy.

Only thing is now mummy has to wrap them all but she will only do it when I'm asleep as she says i make things harder but i am only trying to help.

No comments: