Sunday 27 April 2008

Busy Weekend

I have had a busy weekend not as busy as mummies though. Grandma came to pick me and mummy up on sat morning originally to allow daddy to do jobs while mummy was out but daddy is poorly and grandad cam to take him to the Dr's. Grandma took mummy to the hall were she had something to do and then took me to hers well i had fun playing with Uncle Peter. After lunch and my nap mummy and daddy came and picked me up then we headed to auntie Debi's and uncle Ste as it was Aurthur's birthday party. Then we headed back to grandmas and after tea we all went out to the Army at Southport. Mummy said it was because Dudley songsters were there and her and grandma knew some people. Mummy made me say hello to lots of people but i was good and smiled at them.

Then on Sunday we went to the Army but mummy didn't leave with us daddy said she had to stay for a songster practice. Me and daddy went to nanny and grandads where we watched formula 1 had dinner and tea. Just after tea mummy turned up and then after nanny gave me a bath and mummy had some dinner we headed home.

No comments: