Sunday 13 April 2008

Count your blessings.

We sang count your blessings today and it reminded me just how much i have got to be thankful for and need to say thanks for. 41/2 years ago i was as low as i could be really struggling felt so alone didnt have any selfworth struggled to see any future any hope and even at times wondered if i should turn my back on god as were was he. He was there, helping me evertytime a friend called, supported or prayed for me he was there and it was all his plan as he had so much instore for me and even those things may have been difficult through that time i have learnt to rely on him. Then Ste came in to my life and he is well words just dont describe it he's my everything my friend my support a joker caring and unselfish i guess he is my soulmate. And in evertything i do he encorages and supports me for which i am thankful because without his support i wouldnt be able to be as involved in the corphs as i am but even better he wants us as a family to worship there and our children to develop in there knowledge and faith. Then i have Abi who just lights up my day with a smile and if she wasnt enoutgh spud 2 is also on the way. I know how fortunate i am to have recieved the gift of motherhood. Then i have my friends and family. A job which i love at times is challenging but also a privillage and one in which at times i get to share with people about faith. I have although not perfect (A work in progress) a lovely home filled with treasured memories and love. And of course not forgetting a slightly scruffy but cute and at times a naughty macy dog who always seems to know when you need an extra cuddle. I have my faith and i now that god has a plan for my life and all i need to do is trust him and he is simply the scource of all i need.

No comments: