Sunday 20 April 2008

Daddys Birthday Party

Nanny and Grandad decide to have a birthday party for daddy on Sunday and my aunties and uncles and cousins were there as well. They had arranged for a bouncy castle to be there and there was a pirate theme. Nanny made Daddy a cake and as you can see me and macy star on it as well. Only thing is daddy wasnt feeling well he was at the dr yesterday and has to go for blood test tommorow. Mummy is worried about him i keep giving him cuddles.

We all had to dressed up Mummy put me in my ballerina outfit but then said i am not the sort of child that suits a ballerina. Mummy and Daddy were pirates as were nanny grandad and my cousins and aunties my one cousin was a princess. I got to go on the bouncy castle and had great fun so did mummy and Daddy. I also had fun playing with the swords that the boys had got i did like the Dora doll Auntie Julie brought me but the swords were more fun. When mummy brought me in i kept trying to escape back out. We had some yummy food then daddy got to blow out the candles on his cake with some help. He liked his presents particularly the emergency chippy kit of Ben and the silver chip fork off Auntie Carol. I liked the treasure box nanny gave him as it has lots of sweets and chocolate in but they moved it where i cant reach it because i kept taking everything out.




No comments: