Sunday 13 April 2008

Party Time

On Saturday we headed to Aidan's birthday party. mummy put on a CD that Auntie Lyndsey had given her so she could learn her words. I started singing along and i think daddy upset mummy because He said i knew the words better i don't think i do i just like singing.

We got to Aidan's and played and then sang happy birthday to him and had cake. We then headed somewhere else mummy said it was caused timeout. But it was great fun i played with the balls shuffled everywhere went in the ball pit and on the slide. I played so much that i wore myself out. We then called in at Nanny and Grandads and had tea. I like party's the next one is daddy's mummy says he is 40 but daddy says hes staying 39 i don't no why but i cant wait for daddy's birthday. Mummy says they might take me to see spud but im not sure who spud is.

No comments: