Monday 5 February 2007

abigails news

Mummy and Daddy took me shopping on Saturday to Liverpool i enjoyed being out and espically all the attention me and my Daddy got whileMummy was looking at clothes> (I think daddy did too!!!!!!!!) The only thing was they didn't take me to the toy shop!!! We did go to the animal shop and we all enjoyed looking in there Mummy and Daddy both brought trainers, i liked the t shirts but mummy says i will have to wait a while as they don't do a baby range. Daddy still hasn't stopped moaning about the car pack charges. But i had fun and i think mummy did too.

Yesterday was my Auntie Julia birthday party which Mummy and Daddy took me to all my cousins were there to. But i was feeling sleepy so slept while they played and enjoyed the cuddles off my aunties. I woke up in time to see the candles on the cake and to hear the singing. Only thing is i didn' get any cake. I like doing this blog but i have to wait till Mummy and Daddy think im sleeping to get on the computer, but i think it should be called Abigails blog what do you think?

No comments: