Thursday 15 February 2007

Valentines Day



Mummy and Daddy both seemed pleased with there cards off me. Daddy brought mummy flowers and they came with a balloon and teddy he also brought her chocolates. Mummy says he soppy but i think its nice. Mummy brought Daddy chocolates and a single rose which i helped her choose. They also brought me a ladybird but macy keeps pitching it so Mummy's had to put it where he cant reach but here's a picture of me with it.


I dont now why he wants this toy in particular, me and mummy brought him some dog treats so he had his present too. Heres a picture of him whille hes being good



They then took me to Auntie Carols where i had fun playing with Ben and Beth whille they went out. They had a meal but when they tried to go to the cinema the film was sold out, so i think there going to try another time. But it meant they were back early for me not that i took any notice as i was asleep.

1 comment:

smiler said...

oh abigail you are so precious to your mummy and daddy i hope you give them lots of cuddles and not many sleepless nights its great when you text and i hear from you.

you look gorgeous in all thouse pictures

lots of cuddles to abigail mummy and daddy take care


auntie rach.