Tuesday 13 February 2007

abigails news

After much research and visits to Currys daddy has final decided and brought his new tv much to mummy's relief. Uncle peter came with us on Friday and while daddy got to bring his home he had to wait till yesterday, but he and daddy collected it and got it up and running so there both happy now. I like watching it, me and daddy have just been watching top gear daddy found it very amusing i just liked the colours. But daddy is pleased with his tv and i think mummy's hoping it will keep him quiet for a while.

Mummy and Daddy took me to the Army on Sunday night and it was a special evining all about love and lots of people were wearing pink which is my favorite colour. Everyone had to write down a name of someone they loved or had loved them so i asked daddy to write mummy and daddy for me. There's lots of other special people who i love but they are the most special to me and i have brought them something special for valentines day. Sunday was also when mummy and daddy left me at nanny's and grandads for a little while i enjoyed it but i think they both felt strange without me and they soon came back.

I have had a busy day today mummy took me to the doctors this afternoon were first a lady measured and weighed me i didn't mind going on the scales and my height being done but wasn't keen when they put something around my head. Anyway i now weigh 9lb 13 oz and i am 54cm long. Then we went back into a room with lots of other babies i was enjoying looking around when we went to see another lady who talked to mummy and then me why she kept looking at me and moving me mummy said she was the doctor and she was making sure i was ok. After that mummy took me on a bus and then we went shopping and we picked up some bargins in the sales and some other things that we liked. We also went into the flower shop and mummy brought daddy a pretty red flower. We went to the coffee shop as well were mummy had a drink and gave me a bottle. I like shopping. I think that's all my news for now i better go as its past my bedtime, night night

No comments: