Saturday 3 February 2007

Pob

Mummy and Daddy have been playing nursery rhymes to me and singing and doing the actions which i enjoy i like the grand old duke of york. I have also listened to the songsters cd which i enjoyed but im not sure mummy has learnt her words yet!!!!! But i like smilling at mummy and daddy when they play with me.



Daddys new nickname for me is Pob. He says i look like Pob when i am looking for a feed this usually comprisis of me opening and closing my mouth till someone and i dont usually care who feeds me. Although i have to watch out because ive seen macy looking at my feed a couple of times but mummy sees him and makes sure he cant get it. Anyway heres a picture does anyone else think i look like Pob and could someone please explain who he is. Abigail




No comments: