Saturday 17 February 2007

Trip to Dudley




My mummy and Daddy took me to see my great auntie Ann (a bit mad) and my great auntie Dora in Dudley. We got there for lunch time and spent most of the afternoon there. The auntie feeding me is Ann.

We then got a text of uncle Peter saying that grandad has gone into hospital so my mummy and daddy packed everything up quickly and dashed back home. They then left me at my other grandmas while they went to hospital. Grandad Dodson came home tonight, think its something to do with his back, I am hoping to see him tomorroow. Will have to go now as I am hungry and want a bottle. Abi.

PS - Has anyone come up with a better name for my dolly yet, daddy still calling her Bert!

3 comments:

Heather's place said...

I quite like Bert.

Cheeky Ste said...

Someone else has suggested bluey but the name bert seems to be favorite at moment

abigail

Cheeky Ste said...

Daddy's just come in and says bert