Saturday 3 March 2007

Abigails news

I managed to change the name of daddy's blog while he wasn't looking, not sure when he will notice. I have not been happy the last couple of days, mummy and daddy say I'm teething, but not sure what it is i now i don't like it though. I have started blowing bubbles which is cool though.

Been out today with mummy, daddy and grandma, mummy and daddy bought me two tops but they say i cant wear them yet as they wont fit but i will soon grew in to them, but daddy was pleased because they were reduced. They also took me into a shop that sold nice sparkly things and mummy kept telling daddy which she liked but i think he was ignoring her. I didn't take much notice what they were looking at because i was hungry and i thought i let them know. But i think it was something for me. I'm not sure what they are planning but after we had all had a drink they took me to a place that sold cakes and they definitely said they wanted one for me.

No comments: