Tuesday 6 March 2007

Achievements


I managed to suck my thumb for the first time today mummy was pleased but daddy didn't seem to impressed. But i finally after much chewing of hands managed to get my thumb into my mouth.

Mummy took me to the doctors again today and the nice lady weighed me and I'm now 11lb and 6 1/2 oz. But then she took me to see the doctor again and she put something sharp in my legs which made me cry. Mummy said although it wasn't nice that it would stop me getting ill. Has anyone thought of names for my dollies yet as daddy is still insisting on Bert.

3 comments:

smiler said...

becky thinks it should be gert and daisy, gert sound so much better ste than bert don't you think!

or Jeremy and Gemima

Cheeky Ste said...

some good names but I still like Betr, perhaps I just have a cruel streak as Abi will be most embarrased when someone asks whats your dolly called and she says Bert, I think Bert has stuck but will have a think.

screammi99 said...

Have you not decided names yet? I thought it was Bert and Ernie, although have to say Ernie looks a bit girlie.
By the way to everyone reading this don't forget to look at my new blog at www.dodsonsview.blogspot.com