Tuesday 20 March 2007

Mothers Day


Daddy took me to the shop where they sell pretty flowers on Saturday to pick up the flowers he had ordered for mummy. They were very pretty but i felt they were missing something so I asked daddy to get mummy a balloon to go with them. On Sunday morning daddy brought mummy down to see the flowers and the teddy bear i had chosen for my mummy. She opened her cards and daddy made her breakfast as i cant reach the toaster yet!!
Here's a picture of the flowers and teddy alongside the saints teddy mummy and daddy brought me.
Then grandma and uncle peter came up and we gave grandma her present, mummy had got her a pretty pink plant and a picture of me which she really loved. We then went to the Army where there was puppets - daddy enjoyed that!!! I liked the song they sang. Daddy then took me to get a plant and card for my mummy and mummy got one for grandma but uncle Peter stayed firmly in his seat. We then went out for lunch but i decided it was nap time daddy certainly enjoyed it because he hasn't stopped talking about the chips.

After that Mummy daddy and me went to see nanny and grandad and take her presents daddy had picked a basket with bulbs in and there was a picture of me to go with it. Which grandad really liked. Auntie Julie was there with max and Joe. But Joe didn't like it when she cuddled me. Then after they went Auntie Linda and uncle Barry came with Mellisa. So we had a busy day seeing lots of people and we finished it by going back to the army and Auntie Audrey's 80th birthday party.

Mummy said she had the perfect first mothers day so daddy was happy and I'm glad because she deserves a nice day.

1 comment:

smiler said...

abi mummy will be glad that you have blogged about this special day because it is definatly a day you al should remember and guess what only a month till your special day and a day for daddy to get even older how old is he now 21 + a few...( you'll have to tell me when we next have our cuddle.

sounds like you been very busy thanks 4 my cuddle Tuesday needed it.

love you lots and mummy and daddy and mackie of course lots of hugs

auntie rach