Sunday 11 March 2007

Cards

We walked into town on Saturday and i needed some cards so we went to the card shop Ste needed to go in as well.. But as its mother day soon the shop was mad so Ste waited outside with Abi why i went in and then we were going to swap. I picked up the cards i needed and then went to look at birthday cards as it's Ste dads birthday soon so looked for a card for Abi to send. but as i was looking at the grandad cards i got upset when i thought Abi wont ever send my dad a birthday card - silly or what. Anyway i came away and went to Ste who as always was there for me. I guess dad knew that me and Abie would have Ste to look after us and that he didnt need to worry about us and that helped me. It would have been there 35th wedding anniversary today its a long time to be together and today its my turn to look after mum.

1 comment:

smiler said...

lorna that must have been a masive challenge and no for you to be upset is fine its not silly you are still coping and it will take a while to sink in and little things like that will be huge.

you are very lucky to have friends around you.

and you have got mackie, abi and not forgeting ste who are there always to help you.

i am also here for you and i will do anything that i can to help. thinking of you

love auntie rach xxxxxx