Friday 16 March 2007

My Big Day!

Daddy got really excited today, he took me to his favourite place ...... no not B&Q the chippy! I am not sure what he was so excited about as it smelled funny, and a lady in the chippy had a hold of me and she smelled funny also, eventually daddy got some food and we left, daddy promised me one day he would buy something from there for me but doesnt look like they had any toys though.

Will have to go now mummy and daddy coming up stairs and I will have to get back to my cot. Hopefully will blog again soon.

Abi.

1 comment:

smiler said...

hi abi

i hope your daddy is not being bad influence.

i know chippy is his favourite place but you'll have to tell him chippy chips aren't nice blended it's actually quite disgusting tell him auntie rach has tried it.

i will get my cuddles again soon

love auntie rach