Sunday 25 March 2007

Gardening

I have been out in the garden this afternoon while mummy and Daddy have been tidying the garden up. I think its going to take them a long time though. Mummy put some pretty flowers in some pots but daddy was pulling things down. I enjoyed being in the garden though but i think it will be a while before Mummy and Daddy fix the garden.

I went to the Army this morning and saw all my flowers, it was a little boys dedication, Mummy and Daddy say its mine soon. Its were they say thank you to God for me, and they ask him to look after me and make some special promises. But when do i say thank you for my Mummy and Daddy and the rest of my family and all my friends.

I know that they have got me a new dress and shoes to wear, and nanny is making me a cake. Mummy and Daddy say know I'm older i have got to have a proper bedtime routine so they have put me down in my cot and there downstairs but i thought i sneak in and just update my blog. I quite like my room and it is nice to sleep in my cot. When Mummy and daddy come to bed they will give me my last bottle and put me down in there room.

No comments: