Tuesday 24 April 2007

Big Day and Daddys Birthday

Because it was my dedication we left early and the car was packed full of food. Mummy and Auntie Pam were busy in the kitchen, while Daddy made the table look nice and sorted decorations. Auntie Rachel Helped then Nanny and Grandad arrived with the cakes and more food. Lots of family and friends came and all my friends from the Army were there, but i don't think Daddy was happy when they all sang Happy Birthday.

Here is a picture of Daddy and Auntie Dawn with there Birthday Cake. It also shows all the food Mummy had done for the buffet after my dedication. Daddy was looking very smart.

But as you can see so was i, here's a picture of me in my dress i am with Auntie Carol

And here is a picture of me with Auntie Julie in my other Dress at Daddy's birthday party







Here is Daddy opening his presents and Cards.


and getting some help off Melissa . And me and mummy having help opening my presents. There will be more pics of the dedication to follow

1 comment:

smiler said...

you looked like you had a fantastic and busy day!

Daddy seem to have a nice birthday did he get lots of nice presents.

How's mummy feeling? she ok? i hope you all ok lots of cuddles from auntie rach.