Friday 6 April 2007

Good Friday


Mummy says it is an important day to day. We went to church this morning and i was extra special good. Then Mummy and Daddy took me Macy, Grandma and Uncle Peter for a ride in the car we went through a big dark tunnel and got to a place that Mummy said was the seaside. Uncle Peter asked Mummy if i had a bucket and spade, Mummy said no but was uncle Peter going to buy me one, he said he would. I was felling very tired so slept. Apparently we went to the sea and then Daddy and Uncle Peter had donuts and then Uncle Peter went into a shop and came out with a red bucket and spade for me. here he is passing it to me.

I still didn't feel well so i kept sleeping we then went somewhere else, when we came home i had slept nearly all afternoon and wasn't hungry. Mummy thinks it was my injections i had on Tuesday.

No comments: