Tuesday 3 April 2007

Not Again

Mummy took me to the doctors again today i now weigh 13ib 3oz or 6kgs. Daddy said he thought i would be a stone but that silly as you get different size stones. She then took me into see a very nice lady who had lots of toys, but then she put somthing sharp into my leg and then the other leg. it hurt so i screamed and mummy cuddled me but then we went out and i started again when i saw grandma as i thought i might get more sympathy but mummy saw through the plan. I wait till daddy comes home and see if it works with him.

Yesterday when i went shopping with mummy she gave me her cards to hold just as i was dreaming about all the toys i could buy she took them off me to give to the lady to pay for our shopping.

1 comment:

Cheeky Ste said...

Hi Abigail its Daddy, hope you are ok, I know it does hurt and will probably hurt more for a few days, I will give you a cuddle when I get home.

See you both soon.
Daddy.