Sunday 8 April 2007

Easter Weekend

The sun was shining so Mummy and Daddy decide they would walk to the shops instead of driving, and they brought Macy as well. When we got there i went in with Mummy and Daddy waited outside with Daddy. Then we came home and had lunch, and mummy packed some of my things together. Daddy said he was taking mummy out and i was going to stay with Nanny and Grandad.

They took me and my things and i settled in with Nanny and Grandad, Joe was there and he played with Grandad we sat in the garden enjoying in the sunshine. There garden is a lot nicer than ours but dont tell daddy i said that. I felt a lot better than the day before but still wasn't really hungry. I was good but did wake Nanny once. Daddy phoned twice to see if i was OK and behaving the first time Auntie Carol was feeding me and Daddy said him and Mummy were shopping in Manchester. The second time i was getting ready to have my bath and Daddy was taking Mummy to see someone called Michael Ball apparently it was her anniversary present.

No comments: