Sunday 1 April 2007

Weekend News



Saturday

Mummy and Daddy were not sure what they were going to do but thought they might take me swimming. But then Grandad phoned and Daddy decided to go with him to look at TV they were going to a shop somewhere different and dad thought it would be easier if he took grandad as he has a talking map.

So me and Mummy went into town and i brought daddy a Easter present but cant say what as he will find out. Mummy got the rest of her Easter things and picked somethings up for my special day. Then Daddy phoned to say he was back and came to pick us up and take Mummy out for lunch. Grandad came as well as a birthday treat because it was his birthday on Tuesday. But Nanny couldn't as she was busy looking after Max and Joe. Here i am with Mummy waiting for dinner only trouble was they only give me milk.





Then we went to a big shop and looked at food and mummy and daddy spent ages picking out a cake but i don't think it was for me. They then shared an ice cream i tried to get some but mommy says i have to wait 3 weeks before i can have food. My gums have been sore this week so mummy gives me medicine to make it feel better. She keeps put this things in my mouth but i don't like them but she says they will help my teeth I'm not so sure. (Anyway i got rid of one Macy chewed it )

Then on Sunday we went to the army and i saw my friends, But i was naughty at night and decided to start crying at the beginning of the sermon so mummy took me out but daddy was worried and came looking for us. Then when we got in Uncle Peter had brought Macy home but i didn't get to play as mummy said it was bed time.

No comments: