Saturday 21 April 2007

Nerves

Tomorrow is my dedication, Mummy says its when they say thank you to God for me and make some promises. It is also Daddy's Birthday as well as Auntie Dawns. We went shopping this morning and brought lots of bread then we went to Nanny's and Grandads so Daddy could wash his car. Auntie Linda was there with Mellisa then Auntie Julie came. I fell asleep so i stayed there why Mummy and Daddy did some jobs.



Uncle Peter keeps asking if I'm nervous about tomorrow i dont know why because i like going to see my friends and i am excited about daddy's birthday i think we are going to Nanny and grandad in the afternoon to celebrate daddy's birthday. I think Mummy is a bit sad because Grandad didn't get to see my dedication, but happy because its a special day. I have got a pretty dress to wear but i think its a bit big as it comes past my feet but Mummy said it is meant to. But here is a sneak preview of me in my dress.

2 comments:

smiler said...

Abigial Your dress is beautiful

You need yo remind mummy just cause grandad was not there in person he was there in you heart and watching you in heaven and we would be as pleased as you all were.

The day was fantastic and i bet you had lots of fun all that attention and presents.

will have to visit soon because i missed my cuddle! and of course i will make a macy dog cake. even if macy can'y eat it i'm sure you will be into it by then.

Gem's Blog said...

Hello Abi!

You were great yesterday, such a lady! Well done. Your mum and dad were well behaved too! Hee Hee!

Se e you soon for cuddles

lots of Love

Gem
xxx